- The 较低的学校’s Pardue Hall houses students in kindergarten through fourth grade and offers a dedicated 科学 laboratory with weekly hands-on instruction throughout the year.
- Kindergarten students actively participate in sea turtle rescue projects through the South Carolina Aquarium located in Charleston.
- 从低年级开始, there is a specialized wellness program designed to build character through the creative use of the School’s seven Hallmarks to help give the girls the tools they need to navigate friendships and develop social skills.
- All 较低的学校 students participate in daily physical education including dance and swimming in the School’s indoor pool.
- Every kindergartner and first grader takes violin or cello, and all students have the opportunity to participate in a variety of 音乐 lessons including strings, 钢琴, 和声音.
- Encouraging young female engineers, the 较低的学校 features its own Lego activities that introduce students to real-world engineering challenges by having them build Lego-based robots that are coded to complete specific tasks.
- The 较低的学校 features a Literacy 项目 Coordinator dedicated to working with faculty to foster classroom communities that build and nurture avid readers and effective writers.
- By the time 世界十大电子游戏平台 girls reach fourth grade, they have a strong 科学 background and are ready to dive into more complex STEAM concepts like computer coding from scratch or building a wind turbine.
- The academic curriculum has been carefully designed to ensure that students acquire developmentally appropriate skills in mathematics, 科学, 人文学科. 除了, students receive regularly scheduled instruction in French, 音乐, 视觉艺术, 还有体育. Students are encouraged to investigate, Inquire, 探索, and collaborate to develop a love of learning and independence.